Friday, October 2, 2009

Dream Big

For some reason, my dreams lately have been quite wild and ridiculous. I don't know whether it is because I have been going to bed later than usual or eating late at night, but it has been really fun waking up in the morning thinking, "Did I seriously just dream that?"

Here are a few of my favorites.

Everyone in the family was going on a trip to see Joseph get some sort of award. We stopped for a break at a church building and it just so happened that it was Zone Conference day for a zone in my mission. I was taken into the room and everyone there fawned over me. President Summerhays said I was the best missionary ever and one of his favorites. We never made it to Joseph's thing. This one wasn't that far-fetched since most of it was pretty much true.

This one is 100 times crazier.

I was walking along a dirt road with someone (not sure who) thinking "This journey is going to take forever if I'm supposed to make it home. How in the world did Odysseus ever complete his Odyssey?" As I was wondering that, we came to a field that had cows in it and had to get them to a different field surrounded by a fence. Using all of my muscles, I started throwing the cows over the fence. Then we continued on our merry way. I don't know if I ever made it "home", but I really had become the female version of Homer's hero. Now I just have to figure out whether the cows represented the sirens or cyclops.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Well, I think Joseph is award-worthy!

Joseph and Casie said...

I think you have spent too many days in Wisconsin with all those cows.

Sarah said...

You're weird