Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sold!


Those candle holders are sold to the lady who didn't want any candles to go with them and didn't want to get emails with coupons in them. I sold them to her.

Yesterday was my first day of work at Kirkland's. It seems to be a pretty good job. I only really did hiring stuff and will be doing it again tonight, but I like my coworkers and the store is a pretty cool store.

So, my life of ease has come to an end.

And, for those who are wondering. You don't get my discount.

3 comments:

Sharalea said...

Congrats!! Kirklands is one of our favorite stores...mostly we browse & dream of a day of home ownership...! :)

Sounds like your first day was a hit!

Margaret said...

Just try not to spend any of your hard earned dollars there!

Margaret said...

The candleholders are really cute, by the way.