Monday, March 2, 2009

Hi Family,

I have no time to write this week, so I'm sorry this is going to be pretty short.

It was crazy! We had so many miracles happen. Five of our investigators were at church. We got two flat tires, but out of it all come great blessings (people stopped to help us thankfully).

Sister Stowers was emergency transferred to Andalusia this morning. One of the sisters there is going home for some surgery.

I've been reminded of how great our Heavenly Father is. He blesses us so much! He has showered miracles down on us as we have been working to accomplish His work.

We taught Relief Society this week on missionary work. We used some M & Ms as a visual, and I talked about how in the Allred family they are Vitamin Ms. The sister in Relief Society loved it! We told them that they had to take one M & M a day so they can have daily missionary moments. It was really good.

I got the email about the Stephens. They were excited to hear that President Pleshek is my stake president. We are having them come with us this week and we are really excited about it. There was another couple from Appleton here, but I didn't get to meet them.

I love you all so much! You are the greatest family and friends anyone could every wish for. Hopefully, next week i can write more and tell you more about our miracles. I love you!

Joanna

No comments: