Monday, January 5, 2009


Dear Family,

I don't know why you didn't get my email last week. It sent it back to me and told me that it couldn't deliver it to your inbox. But, I will resend it. There were pictures, too, so hopefully you can get it. Anyway, we had a good week this week. There are a lot of great things happening. It is exciting to be serving the Lord. I love it! I'm so glad I made the decision to come. This week is transfer week, but nothing is happening with us. In fact, none of the sisters are being moved. Too many good things are happening with the sisters. I'm glad because this has been a great transfer and the Lord has blessed us with some amazing miracles. I love it!

The work is great here. I feel great! The gospel is amazing. I'm glad that the elders are urging you to use Preach My Gospel as you study. Preach My Gospel is an amazing tool for missionary work and can be used by everyone since we are all missionaries.

On New Year's Eve we went to our investigator, Manuel's house again and had a good lesson with him. Then on New Year's Day we had lunch with some ladies who we are trying so hard to get them to be investigators, dinner with another investigator and then dessert with yet another investigator. I don't think I have ever eaten so much in my life!

Here's a picture. We do service for the little boy's mom. She is pregnant and sick and can't do anything, so we help out each week cleaning. Her little boy is so much fun. The other sister is a member here. Her husband used to work for a scrapbooking company and has told me how I can make it big in the scrapbook world when I get home from my mission. I really like her a lot.

I'm glad that Shannon and the baby are good.

Thanks for all of your love and support. I'm so grateful for all the things that you have taught me and the way you brought me up. What a great family to be a part of! I hope that you have a great week! I love you all!

Love, Joanna

No comments: