Monday, June 9, 2008

Dear Family and Friends,

I think I just found out that I am training a new missionary :) I'm not really sure because the transfer information is really confusing. But, I'm pretty sure we'll be in a three-some again. Interesting. I don't really know what to say. I guess we'll see how things go.

Well, this week was pretty good. It is hot here! Everyone tells us it normally isn't this hot and this is what it is like in August, so I guess we'll see what August is like. We had a really good lesson with Donnie and Melissa. She has had some concerns for a long time, but we were able to clear them up and she said she feels much better about things. That makes me very happy.
We also went to the primary activity on Saturday. It was a swimming/water activity so we just sweated the whole time. It was LIKE swimming, but we just had our clothes on and were sitting in camp chairs. We went because it was at a part member's home and we wanted to get the husband feeling more comfortable around us.

I wish I could tell you all everything. There just isn't enough time and it would take forever to tell everything. You know how it is for me to tell stories. Oh, I got a wedding announcement from RAchel Wade and also a letter from the Youngs in Wausau. I don't know who they are, but I'm glad I got it. Oh, and the pictures from this weekend were great! I was really confused about why Janet's cake had green frosting all over it, but then I realized that she is graduating from DC Everest not MVHS.

Tell Casie I say congratulations. I haven't sent her letter yet, but I will this week.

I love you all!
Love, Joanna

No comments: