Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dear Family and Friends,

We don't have much time today to write. Next week I will hope to write a longer email telling you about everything. Things are going good, though.

Zone Conference last week was good. We are having another 3-zone Zone Conference with someone from the missionary committee coming. It is going to be in Marianna, Florida. Because it is so far away, we are going to go tonight and spend the night there.

We have been working hard to weed out the investigators that we have. A lot of people like us to come over so that we can have a Bible Study. We have been weeding through them all, and have several people that are really close to setting baptism dates. It is great to hear them tell us how they come to receive their answers.

My trainer emailed me and said that her boyfriend's friend is Jason's fiance.

It sounds like Sarah is having a good time. I'm glad that I'm not there. I'm pretty sure that Heavenly Father knew I would not like living in those conditions.

I'll send pictures next week. A member cut my hair this morning. It is short, but it is so nice.

I love you all!
Love, Joanna

No comments: