Monday, May 5, 2008





Dear Family and Friends,


It sounds like things are going well at home. I bet it was fun to be with Joseph, Tracy, and Afton and having Emily and Preston at home. And, you thought I had a lot of stuff when I came home!
Things are good here in Andalusia. It was sad to say goodbye to my companions, but good for them to leave. Sister Leafa is very nice. We are going to have a good time serving together. She has been out for over a year. I'm not sure if I'll be transferred when she gets used to it here. She only has three more transfers left so we'll see.


We didn't have a super exciting week besides transfers. We were able to find some more investigators to teach, and we are working on introducing Sister Leafa to everyone. That gives us reason to go and see people.


Oh, we had a really good lesson with our investigator who came to Church last week. As we were teaching her and talking with her about how everyone needs to pray to know if the Church is true, she said, "It's funny that you bring that up because I have been thinking that same thing for over the last little while." I'm excited for her to get her answer.


Oh, I got a letter from the Murrays this past week and a copy of the article that was in the newspaper. There are several people that I didn't recognize their names. It is fun to see the how the Mt. Vernon Ward has grown.


Well, I think that is all for this week. Here are a couple of pictures of what we have been doing.
The first one is on transfer day. Notice the Ohio State truck in the background? I purposefully had us stand so that it could be in the picture.


The second one was on our fishing adventure. I caught that brim all by myself after quite a while of not getting anything.
The third on is of my favorite street in our area. Yes, it really is "Over Yonder" from where everything else is. Gotta love it.


Well, I love you all!
Love, Joanna

No comments: