Monday, April 26, 2010

Horoscopes

This is my horoscope for tomorrow:

Just how long has it been since you indulged in a big helping of your favorite guilty pleasure, Aquarius? It's time to let the youngster in you come out and play today. Eat that chocolate, read those mindless magazines or skip down the sidewalk. You've been taking life much too seriously lately. Even grownups are entitled to indulge in the pleasures of youth from time to time.

Uh-oh. I guess that means Ben might have to watch some JAG with me....


I don't go by these horoscopes. I read the Star Trib's horoscopes by Holiday Mathis, and boy does she ever know how to read the stars.


And, I don't take them seriously, people. It's just something we can have a good laught at for five minutes at work everyday.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Or maybe get some new shoes.