Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crazy Drivers

Growing up Mom always cautioned us about several things when we left to go somewhere. Things like "watch out for deer," "be safe," and "look out for crazy drivers" were among the most popular. It was her motherly instinct to warn us that we shouldn't ride with people from California because they are notorious for being bad drivers. So, once I left Provo and wasn't around California drivers I thought I was free from crazy drivers.

NOT TRUE!

Friday night, Ben and I were rear ended by a 'crazy driver'. That same night Ben and Shannon encountered a high speed chase as they were coming to our apartment. Saturday night I was almost ran out of my lane by a van who was trying to pass another car.

I guess crazy drivers aren't only from California.


PS. Ben and I are fine. The Friday night accident just gave us one of those awesome life experiences to go through together in preparation for all the others we're going to have.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I still think most of the crazy drivers are in the DC area. We can't even use our blinkers to change lanes because the car behind will speed up.

Sarah said...

Brian is offended. He's a better driver than me.

Margaret said...

He doesn't have NMS syndrome.