Monday, May 10, 2010

Finally!


Today I finally saw a Minneapolis landmark that I have been searching for the entire time I've lived here: the famous Spoonbridge and Cherry. I got really excited when I saw it outside of my car window as I was driving to work. Now, I'll just have to actually see it not from the road and not through the trees.
Other than that excitement, things are pretty low key these days. Ben studies and takes finals, and I go to work. However, there are some exciting things coming up later this month. I'll make sure to share the fun.

4 comments:

Meghan Burley said...

When I was in Minn. last summer it was a major point of interest that I had to see- awesome!
Then a picture of the sculpture appered in my math textbook and I got really excited and started telling the students all about the sculpture in real life (they just kind of looked at me like I was crazy).

Margaret said...

Did you see that Emily joined a facebook group that was something like "Things to do in Minneapolis"? Looks like some fun stuff.

Devri said...

Strange statue. Of course, I can think of stranger statues. For example, in a certain town in Alabama, they have a statue of a woman holding a boll weeval in a lofty, adoring position above her head... Miss you!

Becky and Tyler said...

That thing is seriously real...not photoshopped in there...strange