Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Traditions

This year I am excited to be home for Christmas so that I can enjoy the traditions I've missed out on the past two years. This past Sunday Ben and I went to this:

Faces of the Nativity from Galen Erickson on Vimeo.



It was exciting to see all the different nativity sets and think of all the people around the world who share in the same tradition of celebrating the birth of our Savior. I can't wait to make this a tradition in the future. Ben and I also listened to the hand bell choir before watching the First Presidency Christmas Devotional later that night. It was great to spend the day with Ben especially at this time of the year, and I'm excited for all the other fun traditions to take part in over the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Sharalea said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing...I love imagining Christmas all over the world...different languages & traditions all for ONE most amazing Night in history!