Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm in love! I'm in love! And, I don't care who knows it!

Yesterday I was invited to go to Rochester for the afternoon. I had a great time in Rochester, especially since I had my own personal tour guide! The afternoon and evening of fun included a stop at Greg's Meat Processing to check out the local grub, a walk along one of the many paths in Rochester at sunset, dinner at a great Indian restaurant, and a drive around Pill Hill, where all the rich doctor's from the Mayo Clinic live. I've always enjoyed taking little excursions like this, but this one was different.

This was different because I fell in love.

I fell in love with this....




While it might appear as a simple Jeep Grand Cherokee, I was smitten from the moment I saw it. A moonroof. Leather seats with seat warmers. Cargo room. Silver. Jeep. Grand Cherokee. I've always wanted one and it was heavenly to sit behind the steering wheel of this car.

I personally want to thank my tour guide who so patiently waited while I enjoyed the wonderfulness of a dream come true and then listened to me as I talked about how great it was. I found my one true love.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Haha...way to fake us out, Joanna!

Joe said...

Tease. I may have to add an rpg to the game list for the trip.

Shannon said...

Haha, looks like someone has some competition. ;)

PS. I LOVE it too! I can't WAIT to get an SUV---hopefully it won't be too much longer, but you know, the whole saving thing and other expenses, ugh.

PPS. Good news! I saw a dog today. :)

The Ben Joslin said...

Does your little car know that you are cheating on it?