Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hi Family,

This will probably be pretty short since we don't have much time left today. Sorry for the bad typing too. Npothing is happening with transfers. I will end my mission here in Destin. I'm happy with it. I like it here. It is really hard to believe that in six weeks I'll be coming home.

Jose's baptism was so good! It was such a spiritual occasion. Everyone there really felt the spirit. Jose was so happy to get baptized and then receive the Holy Ghost on Sunday. I love seeing people come to receive the ordinance of baptism. It is the greatest thing to be a part of. I can only ever think of how happy Heavenly father is with each one who gets baptized.

Melissa got baptized this weekend as well. I didn't get to go even though President Summerhays entertained the idea for a little bit. Another girl also got baptized that I had met and knew her mom. It was really exciting to see that she got baptized because I had no idea. I'm so excited that things are going so well.

We had zone conference this past week and it was really good. I learned so much and had such a good interview with President Summerhays. I got a letter in the mail from President Pleshek. It was nice.

I'm sorry this is so short. Hopefully next week I'll have a little more time to write so I can write more. I love you all! Thanks for everything that you do!

Love, Joanna

No comments: