Monday, December 24, 2007

Dear Family,
Since I will talk to you tomorrow, this email will be brief. Thnks to everyone who sent me special surprises. They were all very much welcomed. We did our normal stuff this week, but we also got to take Sister Chadwick down to go home. Sister Mickleson and I have adjusted well, but we will be getting a third companion this Thursday. We don't know who she is, but it will be good. Tonight we are having Christmas Eve with a family in the branch, and then tomorrow after our Christmas Conference we are going to some other member's home. Well, I guess I will talk to you tomorrow. I will probably call sometime around 7:00 pm. I'm glad everyone is h ome and safely accounted for. Carry a picture of me around as you do all your fun activities. I love you all! Love, Joanna

No comments: