Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Summer!

Since it is officially summer, here is a list of things I'd like to do before it starts snowing again.

1. Go swimming. I haven't even touched the Clark's pool yet!
2. Eat at least one meal a week that has been cooked on the grill (and not just hamburgers!)
3. Have a good bonfire to roast marshmallows on.
4. Road trip, but I don't know where we'll go. We don't have time or money.
5. Go to a Twins game.
6. Clean my car inside and out.

I know it's not long, but I don't have tons of time to get this all in since I will be:

1. Working during the prime hours for some of the above (like swimming).
2. Getting married.
3. Flying to two more weddings. If only time wasn't an issue we probably would have road-tripped to Sarah and Brian's wedding.
4. Encouraging Ben to study and get his work done. Someone has to do it ;)

Just an update if you were wondering, it is now officially 10 days, 23 hours, and 6 minutes until we get married. And, if you weren't wondering, too bad!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We should go skydiving before we get married, like Uncle Jesse. How does early morning on the 3rd sound?

Margaret said...

I think it's obvious that some people in this family have watched WAY too much Full House!