Monday, March 8, 2010

27 Dresses

No, I've never seen the movie (it came out while I was on my mission and I haven't gotten round to seeing it yet), but this weekend I think I tried on 27 dresses.

Gayle at Fantasy Bridal put me in about 10. I liked some of them alright.

I tried 3 on at Bridal Expressions. I really liked one of them.

Sweetheart Bridal had, oh 7, that were worthy of trying on. I really really liked one.

Walker's Bridal had 0.

Allyse's Bridal had a consultant who kept pulling dresses and I didn't want to try them on. I didn't like any of the 7 or so she pulled.

The Sister Missionary Mall had 2 dresses I really liked, too, and had an awesome sale too!

So, after trying on almost 30 dresses this weekend, I came back to Minnesota with three more to add to my collection. I'd say it was a successful weekend!

7 comments:

Sharalea said...

Wow. You are ON THE HUNT. Sounds like a fun weekend full of dresses! I got mine at Allyse's (after thinking that I didn't like ANY of the ones they had...I randomly tried one on that was *THE ONE*) & was glad because I had only been to two other shops & was really quite sick of trying on dresses!!

What styles are you liking the best?

The Ben Joslin said...

. . . Aren't you going to post some pictures?? ;)

Emily said...

You bought three wedding dresses?

How many weddings are you planning on having?

Shannon said...

Alright!! Email me pictures!! :)

Sarah said...

They have wedding dresses at the sister missionary mall? What ind of missionaries are they sending out these days?

Margaret said...

I have to say that I'm with Shara. By the time it was over, I was sick of it, too. But the first 20 were fun! The rest were just funny.

Tracy said...

I bought mine at Allyse's too. It was actually the first one I tried on but I had to try on the other 26 just in case. :0)

You should email me some pics too!