Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday week to me!!!

In case you didn't know or forgot, this is my birthday week.

It's an important birthday, too, because I am going to be 25. That's 1/4 of a century.

Legally, I can rent a car.

And, that's about all the exciting-ness of turning 25. I get to work from 7:30-4 and Ben has a meeting at from 6:30-8, so I feel my actual birth day will be quiet.

Related to birthdays...

Dad's birthday is tomorrow. I learned a very important thing from Michael Scott while picking a birthday card for him. You should wish people a birthWHOLEday to not forget the night time and the pre-dawn hours of their special day. Thank you Michael. And happy birthWHOLEday, Dad!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

No comments yet? Sad!

Janet said...

I refuse to make any comments on here (not including this one, obviously) until you post pictures of your trip.

Shannon said...

(I was waiting till Thursday to comment. ;)

Margaret said...

Well, happy birthday, Joanna! You've been counting down the days for awhile--hope it's as happy as you imagined.

Shannon said...

Happy birthWHOLEday Joanna! I hope Ben totally SPOILS you today! (No pressure Ben... ;)

Tracy said...

Since its your birthday week, I feel its safe to say happy birthday, even if it is a day late. :)