Monday, May 4, 2009

The secret life of Joanna Scoresby

Since I've been home, I've been all over the United States. It kind of felt like I was in a "Where's Waldo?" book, but this week concluded all the fun of traveling. And, to top it all off, I accomplished some pretty amazing things.



I became a new mom! She is super cute, and I look pretty good for just having a baby. I got lots of wonderful comments on little Macey :)




I also graduated from Southern College of Optometry. Thank goodness all that schooling is over! Now if I could just find a job...

I'm pretty amazing, if I, Dr. Joanna Scoresby, newest 'mom' in the family, say so myself.

Too bad Janet and I were just bored and had a camera to amuse ourselves. I guess I can just be satisfied with being me. I can wait until the day when screaming babies and long years of graduate school are my own reality.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hilarious! I don't think I ever saw this post. (I've been trying to find a specific post you wrote a while back, still looking...) :)