Monday, July 12, 2010

Wedding photos

All the wedding photos are up on facebook. We might put some up here when I feel like it :) Sorry to those of you who don't have facebook. Go find your child and look over their shoulder.

In other news, my horoscope that gets delivered to my phone everyday said I should write a poem for the one I love. Here goes:

My hubby Ben is really hot.
He really cares for me a lot.
Though he teases me so,
His love he does show.
I'm so happy we tied the knot!

I love you Ben!

And, the customer I just helped in the drive-thru couldn't get her car to start. It ended up she had turned it off while it was still in drive!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Well, I guess it's okay, although I don't think it's "Ode to Dad" quality. It's probably better than one of Ben's "Cougar-kus", though.

Sarah said...

What weirdo turns their car off when it's in drive? Some people just don't have any common sense.

PK said...

THat was a lot of photos! I have a kinked neck from looking over a shoulder to see them all! But they were very nice.

The Ben Joslin said...

Thanks Babe!!
- Blushes. . . in a MANLY way! -

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

Okay, as one of "those" who don't do Facebook (or have kids old enough to be into that!) is it possible could you post a link so I can "sneak" in just to see them? We'd love it!