Saturday, July 18, 2009

Firsts

Even though this summer has been somewhat plain, I have had some great "firsts" that my life has been missing for 24 years.

1. I've attended Institute more than three weeks in a row. Thanks to BYU I never really had to attend Institute and enjoy the great company one gains from going to Institute.

2. I finally went mini-golfing. I wowed everyone with my mad mini-golf skills, especially the hole-in-one on hole 18.

3. I have no a calling. Strange, but since no one knows what I'm doing with my life, no one can give me a calling. I am a regular substitute in nursery, though.

4. I get to do what I want, when I want (unless it is cake decorating class. Darn #1!)

5. JAG Marathon!!! What more can I say?

To all those who think I do nothing all day, here is proof that I've accomplish lots of important things in all my open time.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Actually, it's Devri. I didn't feel like switching accounts. Very impressive about the institute thing. I don't reckon I'll ever have that "first" in my life. Oh well!